We need some selfies!
We utilize a facial recognition software during our class sessions to make sure that the trainee taking our course is the person that matches our records. In order for it to work properly, we will need some photos of you.
- Frame yourself with full face, front view, eyes open.
- Make sure the photo presents your full head from top of hair to the bottom of chin.
- Center the your head within the frame.
- All photos should be landscape view. (Do not turn your camera or cell phone to portrait).
- No hats, caps or sunglasses. Eyeglasses should be worn if normally worn.
- Photograph yourself against a plain, solid white background.
- Position yourself and lighting so that there are no distracting shadows on your face or background.
- Keep a natural expression.
- Do not retouch or enhance the photo.
- Photos should be clearly focused.
- Lighting should be sufficient to allow all details of your face to be clearly discernible.
- Keep your shoulders facing the camera, turn only your head slightly to the right.
- Keep your shoulders facing the camera, turn only your head slightly to the left.